The Kuckucksnest (Cuckoo’s Nest) is a large and comfortable house for groups of 20-30 guests. Further accommodation can be rented nearby if necessary. The beautiful 100 m² dance hall with a heatable floor makes it particularly suitable for dancing singing, yoga, and anything requiring space, but there are also comfortable dining and sitting rooms for relaxation. We are situated in a tiny village in a lovely wooded area 6 km south of Schlüchtern, roughly 80 km north-east of Frankfurt and easily reached by car or train and bus.
- 28 beds in 13 rooms (see room plan)
- A small apartment with shower and WC
- Dance hall with heated dance floor and mirrors (curtained)
- Various dining and sitting rooms
- A beautiful garden with trees and lawns for relaxation
We are particularly well-known for our tasty and varied food based on fresh and (as far as possible) organic ingredients. Our speciality is international vegetarian cookery.
You may also be interested in our Scottish country dance workshops.